Cyber Attack Prevention Services
When a hacker breaks into your business’s system, their goal is to steal company and customer sensitive information. By partnering with Elevated Technologies and utilizing with our cyber attack prevention services, you safeguard your business from these destructive attacks. Our Security Operations Center (SOC) defends your network and devices against malicious threats and abnormal user behavior with our cyber attack prevention methods.
How to prevent cyber attacks on businesses:
- Gain knowledge of how to detect cyber threats
- Trust experts who know what to do and how to act quickly
- Ensure continuous monitoring of your network
- Keep up to date with new threats as they emerge
Legal Compliance with Cyber Security Monitoring
Governments make businesses responsible for protecting data and for preventing cyber intrusion events. This is possible through laws like GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and FISMA. Every day, more of the world’s commerce is moving online. In turn, this enables the passing of additional laws that protect personal identifiable information (PII), payment information, and other business transactional data. It will require your company to not only protect your data but also to prevent your computer systems from being the source of hacking others.
For small and medium businesses this is a daunting task. With Elevated Technologies as your cyber attack prevention service partner, these tasks become manageable. Engaging our team of experts to implement digital security monitoring protects your network and mobile devices. Stop diverting your resources to solving the dilemma of how to protect your company from cyber attacks! We are here to allow you time to focus on your core business.
Here is a shortlist of what we offer your company to help it meet governmental cyber security regulations:
- Full log management: long term storage, archival, and retrieval
- Raw log storage, archival, and retrieval
- Event log correlation and threat intelligence
- Log and alert analysis
- 7-year log retention policy
- Infosec incident report
- Executive summary and compliance report
- 100% US-based
- SOC 2 certified
Affordable Cyber Attack and Data Breach Prevention
Data breach prevention rather than recovery can make or break your company. The costs of recovering from a hacking event can be remarkably high. Often, businesses shut down in response to major attacks. Customers and vendors can also sue your business in response to data breach attacks. You can receive negligence charges resulting in fines and other legal costs.
So how can companies prevent data breaches?
The first step is to choose from the best types of cyber security solutions offered. Our cyber security monitoring services can save your business millions of dollars while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Cyber Attack Detection and Prevention
Prevention is ideal, but detection is essential. Here’s how we identify and address hacking events:
- Port scans, host scans, denied scans, sudden change of traffic between certain IPs, or other anomalies in traffic
- Network server/device and admin login anomalies – authentication failures at all times and unusual IPs
- Network access irregularities from VPN, wireless logons, and domain controllers
- Account lockouts, password scans, and unusual login failures
- Rogue endpoints, and wireless access points
- Botnets, mail viruses, worms, DDOS, and other “zero-day” malware identified by cross-correlating DNS, DHCP, web proxy logs and flow traffic
- Abnormalities in the web server and database access
Cyber Attack Prevention Plan
Every hour you wait to implement a cyber attack prevention strategy, you are inviting hackers to access your data. Trust is the biggest part of your company’s branding. Customers do not trust previously hacked companies. Protect your company’s data and reputation by acting now.